Become part of the HELDECO family now and apply as a machining technician.
- Completion of an apprenticeship (3.5 years of apprenticeship) in the profession of machinist or machining technician – additional several years of experience is an advantage but not mandatory, completed military or civilian service in the case of male applicants.
- CNC milling/turning on state-of-the-art machining equipment (Soraluce, WFL, Deckel Maho, Weiler, Alzmetall, SMEC, etc….)
- Controls: Heidenhein, Sinumerik
- Production of various metal components (mainly individual parts or small series), which are used worldwide in large plants such as oil rigs, hydroelectric power plants, wind farms, construction machinery and industrial plants, and many more. be used.
- Willingness to work 2 shifts (Mon-Thu 5:45-14:00 or 13:45-22:00, Fri 5:45-12:30 or 12:15-19:00)
- own car is advantageous (due to limited accessibility by public transport)- however, we are happy to support you in finding accommodation
- careful and accurate way of working
- Ability to work in a team, motivation and commitment
We offer you:
- interesting and varied activities in an innovative working environment at the highest technical level
- familiar and pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic and young team
- comprehensive training, opportunities for further education
- Above-average remuneration with appropriate qualifications.
- Social benefits, company day mother, company outings, and much more….
- according to. KV of the metalworking industry
- Basic level D plus Shift and dirt bonuses or overpayment with corresponding previous knowledge, practice or additional qualifications.
Have we aroused your interest?
- Please send us your written application incl. Resume and graduate transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.